Communicate with Impact: Beyond a One Size Fits All Approach
Have you or your team members experienced frustration because a colleague, boss, or customer misunderstood your intentions? How many times have people misread your tone or your approach?
Join us for this unique 75-minute recorded webinar and learn how to read the unique needs of each person you work with (your co-worker, boss, or customer) and relate to those needs.
During this session you will learn:
- Your preferred style of communication and how it helps and limits you when interacting with others
- How to immediately recognize other peoples’ styles
- Strategies for adapting to different styles so you can better connect with and relate to your co-workers, employees, your boss, and customers
Included in this program:
- The 23 page, personalized DiSC Classic 2.0 report
- Online pre-work
- The 75-minute webinar
- Post-training reinforcement
Whether you are a team member, manager, or sales person, you won’t want to miss this webinar. This is a great team building opportunity, so invite your entire team and improve communication and ease frustration and conflict.